This privacy statement is intended to inform you as a user about the collection of personal data on this website. We place great importance on the most transparent explanation possible of all important information about the protection of your data. If any uncertainties or questions should remain, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A. RESPONSIBLE CONTROLLER
The responsible controller under the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4, Sec. 7, GDPR) and relevant national data protection laws and regulations:
This contact information is relevant pertaining to all questions related to data protection and this website and all data protection claims on your part.
B. GATHERING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
In the following, we will inform you about processes relevant under data protection law that take place when visiting our website.
With each visit to our website, we automatically gather data and information on the computer system you are using to access the website.
The following data is collected:
(1) Your IP address
(2) Information about your Internet Service Provider
(3) Date and time of access
Your data will be stored in our system’s logfiles for 14 days. No storage of this data together with any other of your personal data takes place. Both the gathering and storage of data for logfiles are required for the provision and operation of our website for troubleshooting and protective measures. The legal basis for the temporary storage of this data is Art. 6 Sec. 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
We use so-called “cookies” on our website. Cookies are small data files that your browser automatically creates and stores on your computer system when you visit our website. Cookies cause no damage to your computer system, contain no viruses, trojans, or other malware.
In the cookies, the following data is collected and transmitted.
(1) Language settings
(2) (Articles in a shopping basket)
(3) Log-in information
(4) (Frequency of product views)
(5) Course of the registration process
(6) Use of website functions
The data collected in this way is pseudonymized by technical measures, thus making it impossible to link the data directly to you. This data is not stored together with other personal data.
The data processed in the cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to secure our justified interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Para. 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. To block this, you can configure your browser to not store any cookies on your computer system or to always indicate when a new cookie is being installed. However, the complete deactivation of cookies could render some functions of our website inaccessible to you.
3. Marketing Measures
On this website, we use the marketing service “Google AdWords”. This service is provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/en/about/)
(Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can reject the placement of a cookie, for example by setting your browser to generally deactivate the placement of cookies. You can deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser that cookies are blocked from the domain www.googleadservices.com.
The use of this advertising is required to advertise our service and to optimize advertising under Art. 6 Sec. 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
You can block the collection of data via the following link (opt-out):
You can contact us via email or by using this form on our website. If you do, the data you send us will be stored.
(1) Your name
(2) Date of contact
(3) Your email address
(4) Other data you provide
If you write us an email or use the form and have an interest in the services we offer, the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Sec. 1 Letter b, GDPR.
That data you share with us will only be used for the maintaining our conversation and will not be communicated to third parties.
We will delete this data if not necessary for the respective purpose, that is, when the exchange with you via email has been concluded and we have competed processing your request.
You can revoke permission to process your data at any time. Please use for this the contact possibilities mentioned above. In case of revocation, all personal data stored for the purpose of contact with be deleted.
The following information refers to the approach to your data in connection with registration on our Internet page. As part of registration, you can set up a user account with us to use the functions of the portal. The data you here provide will be used only for the purpose of the service offered.
Upon registration, the following data is stored.
(1) Your IP-address
(2) Date and time of registration
(3) Your name
(4) Your place of residence
(5) Your email address
And other personal data you provide in your profile.
The basis for data processing in the framework of registration is the user contract (Art. 6 Sec. 1, Letter b, GDPR).
The user account can be deleted at any time. However, data pertaining to a contractual relationship involving costs are not affected by this.
Services subject to charge can be used on the website. To carry out payment, we use a payment service provider.
In addition to payment information (your bank account for the direct debit or your credit card information) the following data will be processed by the payment service provider you use.
(1) Your name
(2) Your address
(3) Your email address
(4) Your IP address
The information you provide and the additional data will not be shared with third parties, neither by us nor by the payment service provider, if not involving contract fulfilment or the processing of payment (exception: credit agencies, see below).
The legal foundation for storing and processing this information is based on Art. 6 Sec. 1 Letter b, GDPR.
You can revoke permission to process your data at any time. Please turn to the above-mentioned contacts. In case of revocation, all your personal data will be deleted if not subject to a statutory retention period.
The following payment service provider can be used:
PayPal: This is a service provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. Please not that PayPal Europe works with credit agencies. It is thus possible that your data will be shared by PayPal Europe with the companies mentioned in their privacy statement. You can read PayPal’s privacy statement here:
F. PROCESSING IN THIRD COUNTRIES IN GENERAL
Unless otherwise stipulated above, the processing of your personal data in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) will take place exclusively on the basis of the legal requirements pursuant to Art. 44 of the GDPR. For our purposes, this is exclusively the case on the basis of an adequacy decision the European Commission (Art. 45 GDPR) and/or on the basis of appropriate safeguards (Art. 46 GDPR).
G. GENERAL DURATION OF STORAGE
In general, personal data is only stored to the extent required for the fulfillment of the purpose of its collection or to comply with relevant statutory retention requirements. After the purpose no longer exists or deadline expires, data will be deleted.
H. RIGHTS OF AFFECTED PARTIES
To the extent that we process your personal data, you are an affected party as defined by the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights:
(1) Art. 15 GDPR – You can demand information on the personal data that you have provided and we have processed, especially information about the purpose of this processing, the category of personal data, the categories of receivers who will be provided with your data, the planned duration of retention, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or contradiction, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data to the extent that they were not gathered by us, and the existence of an automated decision making including profiling meaningful information about the details of it.
(2) Art. 16 GDPR – You can immediately demand the correction of false data or the completion of the personal data that we have stored.
(3) Art. 17 GDPR – You can demand the deletion of personal data we have stored to the extent that the processing is not required to exercise a right to free expression and information, to fulfil a legal requirement, for reasons of the public interest, or for the validation, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
(4) Art. 18 GDPR – You can demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data
- if you challenge the accuracy of the personal data
- if the processing is illegal, but you reject their deletion and we no longer require the data, but you require them for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- if you have objected to the data processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
(5) Art. 20, GDPR – You can receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, standard, and machine-readable format or demand their provision to another responsible party.
(6) Art. 7 Sec. 3, GDPR – You can revoke the permission you have provided at any time. As a consequence, we will no longer be able to continue the data processing that was subject to your permission in future.
(7) Art. 77, GDPR – You can submit a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a general rule, this means you can turn to the supervisory authority at your place of residence, your workplace, or our place of business.
I. RIGHT OF OBJECTION
To the extent that your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1, Para. 1, Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that reasons arise that result from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the case of the latter, you have a general right to object that will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
To exercise you right of objection or revocation, an email to the address above suffices.